How to effectively use social media for recruitment
We've been having loads of fun (and success) creating social media campaigns for South Wales recruitment consultancy Talk HR. By utilising social media to the max we have produced videos, managed Facebook Advertising campaigns and run online promotions to help fill specific roles.
If you're looking to fill a job role in a specific location please get in touch.
Here's some of the things we've been doing:
Facebook Videos and targeted advertising for recruitment
There is evidence that Facebook will be placing more and more importance on video in terms of the content it displays in the Facebook News Feed so now is the right time to produce and upload more video content.
Producing videos for YouTube
The marketing objective behind producing these videos is to increase search engine traffic and promote the regular networking events. In addition it creates a high quality image of the recruitment consultants as 'thought leaders' in their field.
| || |
Facebook CV collecting App - from within the client's Facebook Page
We also incentivised uploadding CVs by giving away an iPad. The app allowed following:
- Collecting CVs for 6 specific roles
- Increasing the 'likes' of their Facebook page
- Offering a share functionality once people had uploaded their CV to post to their personal timeline (optional)
- CVs exported automatically to the client's Dropbox folder
- Optional ability of the CVs to go to specific email addresses depending on which role the user selects (useful for HR Consultancies with multiple offices)
To find out more about this Facebook App click the image below or click here for more general information on what Facebook Apps can do.