Video Marketing training using familiar equipment with exceptional results
Video marketing is the number one way to improve your online marketing
For Social Media
As social media become more and more embedded in business and personal life video is one of the best ways to engage with that audience. Did you know that Facebook displays video content 30% more than any other types of post?
Google loves video! They bought YouTube back in 2006 and the importance of having video for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) has only increased as more and more different social media sites place emphasis on Video.
To get the message across
Sometime a picture says 1000 words but web users these days want the message spelled out to them. Video makes it easy to convey complex messages quickly. You can then easily advertise the video to precise target audiences.
But you knew all that, right? The problem is cost, time and skill...
Producing video can be costly, and lots of the video content on social media is designed to be seen once with a specific action to be completed or is just there for brand awareness. The problem is that many businesses can't justify this on a regular basis and don't have the time to learn how to do it in a conventional way.
The solution - Mogi Video marketing training
Driven by a demand from our clients we have developed a 1 day training course that allows the majority of businesses to:
- Produce engaging, high quality video content quickly
- Edit and distribute the videos to help SEO and engage with their audience on Social Media
- To develop a strategy going forward to continue to produce video quickly and easily
Our 1 day training courses delivered at your premises costs £350, for up to 4 people. At the end of the day you will:
- Have produced and uploaded some great video content
- Learnt how to use your phone or iPad to get the best results from it
- Learnt how to use video on social media sites
- Have a strategy going forwards with the skills to deliver it
What equipment do I need?
We provide all the equipment for you to use in the training course with the exception of the Apple device (iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini) you plan to use. You can buy all your own equipment here: Video Marketing training kit. When you book your course we can discuss what you might need in more detail.
* From experience, clients can produce 60% of videos by themselves, there are of course limitations to what an iPad or iPhone can do and some situations require specialist knowledge and skills. Get in touch and we can discuss what you want to achieve then we can help you get in touch with video professionals if necessary.